Goat village Uttarakhand
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDo Nothing Vacation
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
Don’t feel like every single one of your days off has to be spent doing something crazy or going. Roots offers Do Nothing Vacations, which are a journey of passion we’ve set out on. This was born of a dream to make people forget about time and not worry about getting your money’s worth, or seeing enough sights. To do things slowly that you have little time for in life. To discover the joys of taking it as it comes, and doing nothing.
- Experience the stay at Goat Village.
- All Meals during the stay (share cottage
- Travel from Delhi and return
- Guided trek to Nag Tibba (Optional)
- Activities : Natural vegetable harvesting and cooking , Mushroom/Herb Hunting , Bird and Butterfly Spotting , Wood Fire Cooking or Chulha Dinner, Interaction with local villagers.
- Meals while Travelling
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Join us at assembly point- ISBT Kashmere Gate
Leave New Delhi at 8 PM
It's Your day !
Instead of feeling like you have to respond to work emails, or make a slide in Powerpoint, or take a million photos for your website, Relax. Spend much-needed time with yourself.
- Take in some sunshine and fresh air.
- Introduce yourself to others.
- Have warm conversation over the cup of coffee with a beautiful landscape.
- Do an eye gazing session to access wisdom within.
- Build you New Life Story
- Lets tell a story to each other with drums rolling and celebrating life
End your day with affirmations to fulfil your dreams over the bonfire and music.
Wake up to the birds chirping and the pitter-patter of the raindrops. Halt at this moment and think of the most happiest moments in your life.
We start our morning with adoration circles. Appreciate everything in your life that brought a smile to your life. Trust life. This brings healing to our body, mind, heart and being. Experience this weekend to live life to the fullest.
Leave for Delhi after the evening tea around 4 pm.
Reach Delhi the Next Morning by 4 am.